IT'S A DOG BLOG

Sunday, March 29, 2009

TRIXIE WANTS A PAPILLON OR A WIND UP CHICKEN

One of the nieces, Jenny, and her daughter Hailey, dropped off Cheryl's sister after picking her up from the airport. The little dog with the coat is about 17 years old and in very frail health. Jen also brought over her little puppy, Chloe.

When Chloe went under the chair, I think Ellie figured it was a good time to check for her genital warts, given the name of the breed, Papillon.

I keep a special drawer of candy and cigarettes for myself. The kids are always welcome to help themselves. When one of them complained about there not being much candy, I told them, "You children are just going to have to start smoking".

Notice the Arabic on the cigarette pack. SIL bought them in Egypt.






Randy Travis and me singing "I Told You So" on American Idol




-

1 comment:

  1. I told Dave that I was sure that was you with Randy Travis last week. Now that I hear it again, I am positive! You look just like Carrie Underwood. Hot mama!

    ReplyDelete